Smart Management Module (SMM) for Honeywell Standby Generators - 6874
- Designed to optimize the performance of a standby generator
- Self-Aware & Operate Autonomously
- In-line installation means that No control wire required
- Allows for faster installation, thus reducing labor costs
- Reliable & accurate measure of generator engine performance
- Intelligent power management algorithm prevents overload
- Lock-Out Only Mode eliminates high demand non-essential loads during an outage
- LED Module Status Light easily verifies which essential circuits are receiving power
- NEMA 3R Weatherproof Enclosure allows for indoor and outdoor installations
Honeywell Smart Management Modules were designed to optimize the performance and efficiency of Honeywell Standby Generators. Unlike other management systems on another control device, Honeywell Smart Management Modules are programmed to be self-aware and operate autonomously. This allows systems to consist of up to (8) individual Smart Management Modules (SMM). Honeywell Smart Management Modules monitor the frequency (Hz) of the power being produced by Honeywell Standby Generators. Frequency can be defined as the truest measure of a generator's engine performance. It does not need to factor in increased ambient temperatures, elevation changes or generator fuel type. Should the frequency fall below a designated threshold, the smart management module will automatically follow a power management algorithm to ensure that the generator is not overloaded.
Honeywell Smart Management Modules can be set to a load priority between (one) and (eight). They can also be set in a lock out only mode for loads that do not require run in an outage. This can significantly reduce the necessary size of the generator for a more cost effective solution.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.